- Copper plates for CC-machine molds
- Drums and accessories of drawing machines
- Hydraulic parts (pistons and rods), slurry pump, plungers
- Hot-dip galvanizing line immersion rollers
- Hole gages for tubes
- Displacement rollers for different applications
- Heat-exchanges panels
The hard facing technique is widly applied for wear and corrosion protection of modern immersion equipment of hot-dip galvanizing line. The coating reliably protects basic metal of roller against aggres-sive action of molten zink-aluminium at a temperature of 460°C degrees, also coating inhibits zink buildup on the surface of roller, this is necessary to production of highest quality galvanized sheet.
Improvement of working surface wear resistance of drawing drum (KOCH, Mario Frigerio…), intermediate block, coiler and other machining attachments of wire and tensile reinforcement production. At the moment on the modern drawing machine is applying the drum with hard facing of working surface that having maximum wear-resistance in comparison with all availible engineering material.